Flower City Dental is actively looking for a General Dentist to join our practice in the Rochester area. We have offices in Brighton, East Rochester, Gates, and Greece.
The Dentist is responsible for administering, maintaining, and expanding a program of primary (and in selected cases, secondary) care and preventive dental care in a small group practice setting.
· Perform quality clinical and radiographic evaluations to diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity.
· Promote oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene.
· Document and follows treatment plans that include appropriate preventive and restorative therapy.
· Manages medical/dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient's general health.
· Address all contra-indications pertaining to treatment and identify patient's chief complaint or reason for visit.
· Maintain the baseline radiographs and any other radiographs necessary to diagnose and treatment education, racial, ethnic, and professional backgrounds.
· Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, concisely with others (internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing), consistently demonstrate positive/proactive customer service attitude. Consistently maintains ethical behaviors exemplary of quality public service and fair standards, inclusively, among all employees and members of the public.
· Ability to follow Dental Group practice guidelines – including adhering to the Dental Group immunization policy and the Dental Group Mission and Vision and Dental Group Corporate Compliance Policy.
· Ability to receive constructive feedback including evaluation of provider’s productivity and practice attributes.
· Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation on clinical committees, providing education, Quality Review and/or other activities.
License and/or Certification
· Licensed to practice as a Dentist in NYS
· Current CPR certification required
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current PPD
· Must be able to meet and maintain current credentialing and privileging requirements.